Rikkert staat u graag te woord.
Vraag geheel vrijblijvend een offerte bij ons op.
Tas abortion policies revealed in a study by Dr. J. Peter V. Rothman’s team at the University of California in Berkeley:
Nearly a fifth of abortions were performed in New York City, while just one out of four (24 percent) were performed in San Francisco. Most of the abortions in California were performed in the state’s largest cities.
And here’s the good news: In recent years, the percentage of patients who choose to have an abortion dropped from about 75 percent in 2004 to around 57 percent by 2015:
But that trend has continued. According to data from the 2015-2016 medical information survey of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 49 percent of the American public has no opinion of the right to choose; only about 33 p영양안마ercent said it was wrong for women who are pregnant to be allowed to choose whether 카지노 게임or not they want an abortion.
Meanwhile, Dr. Michael Sears, founder of The Center for the New Environment (NCEG) in New York City, is urging more physicians to start offering comprehensive abortion services. In a report for The New York Times, Sears wrote: “This new approach should be considered a major step forward in abortion care, in a region where the availability and cost of women’s care has been poor since the 1970s,” because there was a lack of abortion counseling or medical training for most doctors.
Now, the NCEG is working to make the situation a reality in the state of New York, offering women a choice on the procedure, and an abortion consultation center is also being built near St. Thomas More.
In an effort to close this gap, the New York State Board of Health has issued guidance for providers advising patients about the choice for an abortion. The document calls on doctors to:
1. Provide inform블랙 잭ed consent.
2. Explain the benefits and risks of obtaining an abortion.
3. Explain that an abortion does not necessarily mean that abortion kills an unborn child.
4. Provide information and guidance on making an informed decision.
5. Advise providers that medical providers who refuse to perform abortions have a duty to follow state law.
6. Provide information to inform women in pregnancy about a family planning service.
7. Describe what happened during the planning process.
8. Give suggestions about whether to obtain a second opinion.
9. Talk about how the healthcare system can prevent unintended pregnancies among women at risk.
10. Support and encourage health car